Cell Phone: +1-204-952-2539 Office Phone: +1-204-421-5544 Fax: +1-204-415-5545


Tourists / Holiday


Is Winnipeg a place you have considered for your honeymoon or you intend to go skating in Newfoundland or visiting the Notre Dame Basilica? You will still need to get a visa before you travel to Canada whether you are coming as a visitor for your honeymoon tourism or retirement. We have a team of careful professionals in place who will make that possible for you. To get a Temporary Resident Visa, you will have to demonstrate that all the requirements are satisfied. Send us a message for elucidation.

Subscribe to our newsletter