Cell Phone: +1-204-952-2539 Office Phone: +1-204-421-5544 Fax: +1-204-415-5545




Temporary Resident Visas

As a friendly country, Canada welcomes over 30 million temporary residents every year in which is a great opportunity to add to their travel history for future purposes. As foreigners, all you need is one of the following (TRV or an eTA):

Citizens of some countries and territories require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) in order to enter Canada as visitors. A visa cannot be applied for at a Canadian Port of Entry, and, in some cases, a medical examination may be required. This can add significant processing time to your application.

Citizens of certain countries do not need a TRV, most visa-exempt persons require an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). The main exception is U.S. citizens, who require neither a TRV nor an eTA.

Subscribe to our newsletter